The manual built-in cassette toilet has its own flush tank, with a cassette that removes thru the rear wall via the lockable access door
provided. Waste tank holds 17 litres and additional tanks can also be purchased.
A waste level indicator shows when the cassette holding tank is full. The holding tank is easy to carry and comes complete with a pour out
spout and vacuum release button for splash free emptying.
- Rear external access for waste tank
- includes a lockable access door (requires you to add your insert)
- Has its own flush tank behind seat
- includes an external lockable water filler (suit wall thickness 24-46mm)
- Almost Full warning light - requires 2 x AA batteries, not included
- Toilet bowl can be swivelled through 180 degrees
- This unit has a hand operated manual flush piston
Shipping Weight: 11.15 Kgs.
- Total Height: 728mm
- Seat height: 460mm
- Depth: 580mm (front to wall)
- Width: 353mm
- 17 litre Holding Tank.
- 7 Litre Flush Tank.
- Aproximately 5 flushes per 2 litres.
Click to View Installation Instructions (350k) Click to View Product Manual (2.4mb)
Help Choosing the Right Cassette Toilet.
We have been selling this product, or an earlier model, for several years now. We usually stock at least a couple of these. If you order more than the 2 we have in stock, the delay is around 4 days to get more.
Customer Comments & Reviews
Haven,t installed the toilet yet, but were very satisfied with the product , and the service we received from you . The toilet arrived in perfect condition, delivered to the door by Australia Post. We will certainly deal with CARAVANS PLUS again. Thank you.
06 Dec 2011 - Marlene from TAS